- The product allows for sculpting and creating designs in one step, saving time and effort.
- There is no added bulk by needing to apply a jelly colour on top of the nail, as the product provides both colour and structure in one step.
- The product has a high viscosity gel, meaning it will not run into the sidewalls while you work, allowing for more control during the application process.
- You have all the time you need to sculpt your nail however you want before needing to cure the product.
- There are five bright colours available that can be mixed and marbled to create even more looks and designs.
- The product is non-porous, meaning it doesn't have any small holes or openings that can allow bacteria or other substances to penetrate, and is odour-free, making it more comfortable for both the user and their clients.
- The product is solvent-free, making it gentler on both the user and the environment.
Ice Gels can be used just like our other Premium Modeling Resins - to sculpt on tips, forms, or simply on the natural nail for structured overlays.
To achieve the true "jelly effect" we recommend sculpting on forms. Glitters can be mixed in or encapsulated direcly into the uncured product on the form. Cure 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
To encapsulate glitters, we recommend sculpting a thin layer of your desired length and shape first. If using loose glitter, add it into the product before you cure. If using Glitter Gels, you can cure the Ice Gel layer first, and then add your glitter. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Depending on the look you're seeking, go ahead and encapsulate with your chosen Ice Gel or grab another clear gel to build your strength and structure. Cure 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. File and buff as needed and top with your favourite top coat.
What are Ice Gels used for? Ice Gels were designed to give nail technicians options when it comes to sculpting gel nails. They can be used on their own, for sculpted jelly nails, eliminating the need to add additional color layers on top. They can also be used together to create different marbled looks. Additionally, they're the perfect gel for creating custom glitter mixes - glitter can be added before application or once the gel has been applied.
Will they soak off? No, Ice Gels are hard, non-porous builder gels that need to be filed off.
I wanted to encapsulate glitter but I cured my Ice Gel first - what can I do? If you're using a Glitter Gel, that's perfect. If you're looking to encapsulate loose glitter, small glitters will still stick into the Ice Gel's dispersion layer, but chunkier glitters may require more. Just brush a thin layer of product over your already cured Ice Gel and place your chunky glitters in as you desire. Cure fully and then encapsulate with your Ice Gel or other builder gel.
1. Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
[Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
3. With your favourite gel brush, place a bead of Premium Modeling Resin or Extender Resin in the centre of the nail and gently guide it into the desired length and shape. Remember, use product to move product. With Premium Modeling Resin you can repeat the process across all 5 fingers before curing. Cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Apply a second layer as needed.
5. Apply two coats of your favourite colour or for a natural finish, go ahead and apply your favourite top coat. Cure fully.
Ice Gel - Orange
- Unit price
Ice Gels are brightly colored transluscent Modeling Resins. Non-self leveling hard gels designed to sculpt jelly tips or encapsulate glitter and designs for unique nail art looks.
COMPLETE THE MANICURE
Adding product to your cart