- The product is now available in a 100ml refill size for backbar stock, making it more convenient for professionals to use.
- The product features a quick and easy brush-on application method, making it easy to use for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
- The product is versatile and can be used with any of the other hard gel systems offered by the brand.
- The product is non-porous, meaning it doesn't have any small holes or openings that can allow bacteria or other substances to penetrate.
- The product is HEMA, HEA, and HPMA monomer-free, which makes it a safer and more environmentally friendly option.
- The product is solvent-free and is Canadian-made, ensuring high quality and safety standards.
After the nail has been prepped and cleansed, Connect can be applied straight out of the bottle like a polish. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Connect can be used as the base for any of our hard gels, including Fibre Gel.
Does it soak off? No, Connect is a hard gel base that doesn't soak off.
Can I use it with products other than the CBS line? Yes, Connect can be used for any of our other Simply or Premium gels. If using Fibre Gel as part of your lac it! gel polish manicure, Connect can be used as the base coat if desired.
How much product should I apply? Connect should be applied relatively thin, like a polish application.
CBS System Use Instructions
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Roll a bead of CBS Build (in any color of your choice) directly from the brush and onto the nail or form and gently guide into place. For an additional self-leveling boost, apply an uncured slip layer first, and work the bead of product into that, allowing it to self-level into the slip layer. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file or buff into shape as needed.
Options For Finishing:
- Apply any lac it!, colour gel, or nail art of your choice.Cure fully.
- For a bright white, long-lasting french manicure, use CBS Paint On White. It can be used straight out of the bottle to paint a beautiful smile line. Remember to keep your application thin. Cure 90 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- CBS Shine can be used as the sealer for any finished nail. Apply a thin layer, ensuring the whole nail is covered from cuticle to free edge, and cure fully for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Let it rest for 30 seconds before finishing with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
- Unit price
Part of our CBS Builder in a Bottle system, Connect is a hard-gel base coat that acts like double- sided sticky tape between the natural nail and the nail enhancement.
Adding product to your cart