- Acrylic-like strength with greater flexibility
- Allows for growth and flexing of natural nail underneath
- Reduces lifting caused by non-flexible products
- Can be applied to all 5 nails at once without worrying about product running into cuticle or side walls
Sealer is a UV only gel top coat. Apply a thin layer all over your finished nail and cure for 120 seconds in a UV or UV/LED lamp. Cleanse with Prep & Clean and finish with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
My lamp is UV/LED - will that work? Yes, as long as the lamp has UV capability it will cure Sealer no problem.
How is Sealer different from your other hard gel top coats? Sealer is our only gel top coat in a pot, which gives some nail techs the feeling of more product control. While it is a traditional, tacky top coat like Super Shine, it is a thinner formula. It is also our most durable top coat. Can I use Sealer on top of lac it!? We would recommend sticking with I'm A No-Wipe, or Shine or Super Shine for non-porous options. Why is sealer is curing patchy? This is likely because there was either oil left on the surface before application, or Prep & Clean was not fully dry.
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of Connector or CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- With your favourite gel brush, place a bead of Premium Modeling Resin or Extender Resin in the centre of the nail and gently guide it into the desired length and shape. Remember, use product to move product. With Premium Modeling Resin you can repeat the process across all 5 fingers before curing. Cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Apply a second layer as needed.
- Wipe the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file/buff into shape as needed.
- Apply two coats of your favourite colour or for a natural finish, go ahead and apply your favourite top coat. Cure fully.
- Cleanse with Prep & Clean (if needed) and finish with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
- Unit price
Sealer is our original and most crystal clear UV Sealer. It's a thin viscosity top coat used to finish your service with a high gloss shine.
COMPLETE THE MANICURE
Adding product to your cart