Because of it's high viscosity and sticky consistency, it will only move where you move it, giving you lots of time to perfect your shape before you cure. Its strength and low flexibility also makes it a great comparison to acrylic, for those acrylic techs looking to make the switch to gel.
Simply Sculpt Build is an ideal gel for encapsulating glitter and nail art because of its crystal clear technology.
Sculpt Build is ideal for sculpting long extensions and extreme lengths. Sculpt Build must be used on top of Connect or Connector. To create an extension with Sculpt Build, apply a bead of product on top of the nail form and guide it into the length and shape you're looking for. You can repeat this process across all nails before fully curing 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Sculpt Build can also be used to build structure. Simply place a bead of product in the centre of the nail and guide into your desired shape. You can repeat this process across all nails before fully curing 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Cleanse the nail with Prep & Clean and finish file to refine your shape as needed. Finish off with any colour or top coat of your choice.
How is Sculpt Build different from the Premium Modeling Resins? Sculpt Build is our highest viscosity gel, and has the least amount of flexibility, allowing it to sustain long, extreme lengths and shapes. While the Premium Modeling Resins are also non-self leveling, they are a much more flexible gel.
Why does the flexibility matter? The low level of flexibility in Simply Sculpt Build means that when cured, it will not flex or budge. This makes it the perfect formula for holding extreme or unique shapes and lengths.
Can I use it in combination with other gels?Absolutely! Many techs like to use Sculpt Build to create their extensions, and then build the strength and structure with a more flexible gel, like Simply Medium Build or a Premium Modeling Resin, or sculpt an extensions with CBS and encapsulate the glitter with Sculpt Build.
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- With your favourite gel brush, place a bead of Medium Build in the centre of the nail and gently guide it into shape. Remember with self leveling gels, you want to use product to move product. Cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Apply a second layer as needed.
[We recommend using Medium Build for overlays or for short-medium salon-length extensions. For longer extensions, Sculpt Build is recommended and for fills/rebalances we recommend Smooth Self Level.]
- Wipe the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file/buff into shape as needed.
- Apply two coats of your favourite colour or for a natural finish, go ahead and apply your favourite top coat. Cure fully.
7. Cleanse with Prep & Clean (if needed) and finish with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
Simply Sculpt Build
- Unit price
Designed specifically for competition nails, Simply Sculpt Build is a crystal clear, high viscosity hard gel designed specifically with superior strength and little to no flex. Simply Sculpt Build has the perfect amount of strength for sculpting long, extreme lengths and shapes, and [little flexibility] to properly hold a pinch.]
Complete Your Manicure
Adding product to your cart