- Acrylic-like strength with greater flexibility
- Allows for growth and flexing of natural nail underneath
- Reduces lifting caused by non-flexible products
- Can be applied to all 5 nails at once without worrying about product running into cuticle or side walls
Must be applied very thin to a prepped and cleansed natural nail. Connector should be "scrubbed" into the nail plate (instead of being brushed on like a polish) to reveal a "sheen" on the surface of the nail, (vs a smooth shine). Cure 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
I used Connector and cured the whole time, but my product lifted/popped off. Why? Chances are you applied your Connector too thick. It must be applied very thin and scrubbed into the nail plate.
Is this the same as Connect? Both can be used interchangeably, with the biggest difference being Connect comes in a brush-on application and can be applied more like a regular polish, whereas Connector comes in a pot and must be scrubbed in with a gel brush.
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of Connector or CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- With your favourite gel brush, place a bead of Premium Modeling Resin or Extender Resin in the centre of the nail and gently guide it into the desired length and shape. Remember, use product to move product. With Premium Modeling Resin you can repeat the process across all 5 fingers before curing. Cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Apply a second layer as needed.
- Wipe the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file/buff into shape as needed.
- Apply two coats of your favourite colour or for a natural finish, go ahead and apply your favourite top coat. Cure fully.
- Cleanse with Prep & Clean (if needed) and finish with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
- Prix à l'unité
A UV/LED hard-gel base coat that acts like double- sided sticky tape, creating a bond between the natural nail and the nail enhancement.
COMPLETE THE MANICURE
Ajouter un produit à votre panier