Now available in a 100ml refill size for backbar stock. Non-porous, so it will not stain. No-wipe formula, meaning it's cure and go - saving you time on every service. High gloss shine that lasts for weeks.
CBS Shine can be used as the sealer for any finished nail. Apply a thin layer, ensuring to cover the whole nail from cuticle to free edge, and cure fully for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Let it rest for 30 seconds before finishing with Revivle Cuticle Oil.
Will it stain? CBS Shine is a non-porous hard gel, making it extremely resistent to staining. It's the perfect option for hairstylists or other clients' prone to staining!
Does it soak off? No, CBS Shine is a hard gel that must be filed off.
My top coat isn't as shiny as it should be...what's going on? If your Shine isn't finishing with a high-gloss shine, it could either mean it was undercured (or the product beneath it was undercured), applied too thin (& therefore patchy), or it wasn't given enough time to rest before touching the surface.
CBS System Use Instructions
- Begin with a properly prepped and cleansed nail. [If using tips or forms, now would be the time to apply.]
- [Optional Step] For extra adhesion, apply a thin layer of Super Bond to the nail and let air dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of CBS Connect and cure for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Roll a bead of CBS Build (in any color of your choice) directly from the brush and onto the nail or form and gently guide into place. For an additional self-leveling boost, apply an uncured slip layer first, and work the bead of product into that, allowing it to self-level into the slip layer. Cure fully 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- Remove the dispersion layer with Prep & Clean and a No-Lint Wipe and file or buff into shape as needed.
Options For Finishing:
- Apply any lac it!, colour gel, or nail art of your choice.Cure fully.
- For a bright white, long-lasting french manicure, use CBS Paint On White. It can be used straight out of the bottle to paint a beautiful smile line. Remember to keep your application thin. Cure 90 seconds LED/2 minutes UV.
- CBS Shine can be used as the sealer for any finished nail. Apply a thin layer, ensuring the whole nail is covered from cuticle to free edge, and cure fully for 60 seconds LED/2 minutes UV. Let it rest for 30 seconds before finishing with Renew & Repair Cuticle Oil.
- Prix à l'unité
CBS Shine is a no-wipe hard gel top coat with a high gloss finish. A great option for finishing any nail with a high-shine, worry-free sealer.
Ajouter un produit à votre panier